One of Russia top airline, S7 Airlines as recently been said to have placed an order for the desired A320neo aircraft. The A320neo is a will be a lease from the Asian aircraft company BOC Aviation with its headquarters in Singapore. The popularity has risen tremendously for the neo aircraft to many airlines worldwide since its beginning in the year 2010. The A320 comes from a family of Airbus aircrafts that have been rated prolific through many customers. With the completion of the order being processed it will name this neo aircraft the first of its kind in the entire country of Russia.
S7 has mapped out destinations to be flown internationally and domestic. The Russian airline plans to change the Airbus’ official outer coat to present their newest livery. The Aircraft is equipped with a new generation engine, the PW1000G provided by Pratt & Whitney aerospace manufacture. Designed for a more economic flight along with the best accommodations the airline could provide. Seating a total of 8 business and 156 economy class seats for a comfortable flight. The A320 is equipped with the latest and most innovative technology to date. Customized with newer sharklets to be a more fuel efficient throughout the years. Professionals have said that the newest innovations will increase fuel efficiency by 15% in the primary period of the launch of the aircraft. Speculated to increase fuel efficiency by 5% to total a 20% by the year 2020.
The A320neo aircraft has been one of the most desire aircraft in the industry. Airbus has accumulated over 90 customers worldwide with a total of 5000 since its beginning in 2010. The A320 increases to grow through out airlines which has increased over 60% of their market shares. The joining of the two companies will create newer possibilities and possible new avenues to where they can grow endlessly.
Aerospace Purchasing is the premier supplier of Aviation Hardware and spares in the industry. Prized with top distributors in their region by INC. magazine as one of the fastest growing company. Specializing in finding obsolete or hard to find parts on the market. Having a wide array of parts makes it the greatest choice well worth your time.
Aerospace Purchasing has many warehouses around the US to make it possible for immediate delivery. For a better look at the parts we are able to provide visit our website at www.aerospacepurchasing.com. To speak to one of our sales reps email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 412 212 0606.
Subscribe to our Newsletter and stay tuned.
ASAP Semiconductor's Certifications and Memberships
All Orders are Fulfilled in the U.S.A.
All shipments must comply with U.S.A export laws.
The only independent distributor
with a NO CHINA SOURCING Pledge
“We Proudly Support Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund that serves United States Military Personal experiencing the Invisible Wounds of War : Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Post Traumatic Stress (PTS). Please visit website (www.fallenheroesfund.org) and help in their valiant effort”.
If You’d Ever Like to Get A Response to Your RFQ form for Aerospace Parts Within Fifteen Minutes Or Less, Simply Fill Out the form On Our Homepage.Request for Quote